Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Me Blog

Hi Readers,
This is a personal blog of sorts that I am allowing my friends and the public to see. It will be a more intimate view into my life, my thoughts, and my beliefs. You may get offended though I don't think I'm too offensive, you may laugh, and you may cry. So read and Enjoy, or not, the choice is up to you.

I don't know why but a song that I haven't heard in a long while just popped in my head as I was sitting and thinking Hey I should start a blog and that song was "Swinging on a Star". It's an old timey song I think, but I thought it would be great for my URL link, however I wanted to add my own little twist on it. Being the nerd that I am,thinking that I was being cleverishly gothic, I decided I would make it "Swinging on a Dark Star".
I have always thought that I am a tad Goth if you want to call it that. You know the people that waer all black and have multi-coloured hair, with chanins and piercings and what not. I however never really ventured into the whole lifestyle. I like the color black, I like skeletons (just see my shirts to prove it), I like night time, and vampires, and midievil crap, and romance, and Opeth, etc. But I like a whole slew of other non goth-related stuff and I never really wanted to belong to one social group and outlook. I guess also that I am possibly too nerdy to fit into that category anyway. So if you wanted to fit me into category I guess it would have to be "NERD" with the Sci-fi, the video games, the fantasy, Samuel L. Jackson, the Star Trek, the Harry Potter, the froin laaaaavinnnn! Do you see!!!
Anywho stand by for new posts. I can't guarantee they will all be great though. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment